drivers for video card GMA 3150

Everything else
Gepshm
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 06/08/2010, 18:51

drivers for video card GMA 3150

Postby Gepshm » 06/08/2010, 19:06

Good evening everyone, I'm the owner of netbook Samsung n150, I like everything about him, but I can not find a good repazitory drivers for video card GMA 3150 driver from http://intellinuxgraphics.org/2010Q2.html I can not install, can help me? My OS is UNR (ubuntu netbok remix) 10.04

I'm from Russia, published the text on the translator Google, Sorry if some of it flaws :-[

I do not want to have problems with the console and configuration files, if you can avoid it then this method will be the best

Thanks for the feedback

Boboms
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: 25/03/2010, 17:06
Location: Russia

Re: drivers for video card GMA 3150

Postby Boboms » 11/10/2010, 15:22

Gepshm wrote:Good evening everyone, I'm the owner of netbook Samsung n150, I like everything about him, but I can not find a good repazitory drivers for video card GMA 3150 driver from http://intellinuxgraphics.org/2010Q2.html I can not install, can help me?

It has to be (" dolzhno byt' ") out of the box. At least, normal desktop Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic), 10.04 (Lucid) and 10.10 (Maverick) support -- all of them -- Intel drivers. Confirmed on GMA 4500MHD, but I'm 231% sure that it (driver) includes 3150 as well.

Latest versions of Intel drivers and Xorg you can install via xorg-edgers PPA - please, "google" on it to get details.

Gepshm wrote:I'm from Russia, published the text on the translator Google, Sorry if some of it flaws :-[

No Lazy, no excuse! :(
;)

Gepshm wrote:I do not want to have problems with the console and configuration files, if you can avoid it then this method will be the best
Thanks for the feedback


If you'll type a "shit" -- in console, in Word, in Ecell, in - anywhere -- you will get "certain" (definite) result. Be careful, think what you do "before" and you will have neither problems with console and conf files nor with any task in your software.

Linux gives you much bigger "limits" of "user-action" against ... - in most worse case you will get console _ instead of BSOD.


Return to “Other”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest